2nd Project Consortium Meeting
The event was organised and hosted by INSEE in Paris and was designed to review possible structures for an ESeC. Consortium members presented validation plans and initial evidence comparing the performance of two prototype versions of the classification. Prior to the meeting a range of external academic experts was invited to comment on the suggested structure of the classification.
Materials from the two-day meeting are available to download.
- Report of the meeting
- List of Delegates
- Next Steps (‘The Paris Agreement’)
- Comments on the EseC Matrices
- Supplementary Comments
- Problematic Areas of the Matrix
- The Draft ESeC as a measure of employment relations
- The Problem of Lower Sales and Service Occupations
- ESeC and EGP compared
- Outstanding Operational Issues
- ISCO88, ISCO08 and ESeC
- Validation Timetable to Naples