We are currently working on:
- The distribution of the wage gap
- The gender impacts of the tax and benefit system, a comparative perspective
- The impact of the National Living Wage on gender pay gaps in the UK
- Childbirth and relationship breakdown on mothers’ income and poverty risks
- Mothers return to work after childbirth: the role of family and job characteristics
- Welfare reform and mental health
- Housing and health during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Housing and child well-being
New research will become available here, please check back regularly.
Read our MiSoC Explainers on Labour markets and institutions here.
A full list of all ISER’s research.