We are currently working on:
- Stability and quality of interethnic friendships in primary school
- Intergenerational Consequences of Immigrant Selectivity: when does contextual attainment matter?
- Migration benefits women’s employment likelihood: International Turkish migrants in Europe, their descendants, and their non-migrant counterparts in Turkey
- Helping charities and community groups assess how they can make a difference
- Intergenerational transmission of political engagement in immigrant families in the UK
- Multigenerational social mobility in migrant and non-migrant families
- The causes and consequences of ethnic and racial harassment
- The integration of children of immigrants
- Immigrant educational selectivity
- Ethnic enclaves, niches and local area vulnerability
- “Americanization” of immigrants
- Identity, behaviour and wellbeing
New research will become available here, please check back regularly.
Read our MiSoC Explainers on Ethnicity and Migration here.
A full list of all ISER’s research.