Taking the Long View, ISER’s annual review of highlights from current research projects, has just been published.
The featured work reflects ISER’s expertise in micro-social research and in microsimulation alongside work with the rich data available from Understanding Society, the UK Household Longitudinal Study led by ISER.
- The impact of racial harassment on mental health
- Understanding young women out of work
- What do we do when the robots take our jobs?
- Time to wait? Infertility and genetics
- Beyond Shelter – housing and health
- Who drops out of university and why?
- What stops deaths in childbirth?
- Who listens to health messaging?
- Testing the idea of Basic Income
- The cutting edge science of survey methodology
- Too many gaps in UK pay
- New technology and data collection