Paul Clarke Professor of Social Statistics, University of Essex
- 01206 873760
- Paul works on the ESRC-funded project 'How can biomarkers and genetics improve our understanding of society and health?'. This is part of Understanding Society based at the University of Essex.
- Paul is a co-investigator and Statistical Methods Topic Champion on Understanding Society at the University of Essex.
ESRC Research Centre on Microsocial Change (MiSoC)
- Paul is a co-director of MiSoC at the University of Essex
Summary of Research Interests
- Methods for causal analysis
- Statistical modelling of incomplete data
- Methods for longitudinal data analysis
- Survey sampling and design
- Applications of statistical methods in social and health research
Full Publication List
- Paul's publications are listed in his Curriculum vitae (follow the link above)