Paul Clarke Professor of Social Statistics & ISER Research Director, University of Essex
- 01206 873760
ESRC Research Centre on Micro-Social Change (MiSoC)
Paul is convenor of MiSoC's cross-cutting strand of methodological work. Together with with Spyros Samothrakis, he is leading a project on the application of machine learning methods in causal inference and more widely in social research.
- Paul is a co-investigator and Statistical Methods Topic Champion on Understanding Society.
Summary of Research Interests
- Methods for causal analysis
- Statistical modelling of incomplete data
- Methods for longitudinal data analysis
- Survey sampling and design
- Applications of statistical methods in social and health research
Full Publication List
- Paul's publications are listed in his Curriculum vitae (follow the link above)