Dr Cara Booker Senior Research Fellow, University of Essex
- Cara is Director, and Janice Webb is Administrator of Graduate Studies
- Please follow this link to find out about PhD study at ISER
- Psychosocial determinants and risk factors of health across the life-course
- Social inequalities in health-related behaviours and wellbeing among adolescents
- Social media interaction and adolescent and young adult wellbeing
- Emerging inequalitiees
- Parental relationships and child wellbeing
Follow Cara on Twitter @cara_booker
Latest Blog Posts
- Child of our Time: Do sexual minority teenagers have greater health risks?
- Stress levels of working mothers: what could help improve their health?
- Mental health risks to girls who spend more than an hour a day on social media